Pro Automotive Inc. has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Martinsville, VA.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Pro Automotive Inc.'s reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets Pro Automotive Inc.'s high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Monday morning and my sons truck was dead in the driveway. He needed to return to NC that day. Jeff came to the house towed the truck in and 30 minutes later my son was on the road. We did not have an appointment, but Jeff helped us out and I will be forever grateful. Super service. Thanks Jeff!
I had the timing belt replaced on my 2009 Subaru Outback in late February at Pro Automotive. On 4/5/18, my car broke down on the highway as I was leaving Roanoke. It was towed to the closest Subaru dealer in Roanoke, where they determined that the timing belt had failed and severely damaged the engine. I contacted Pro Automotive the next day. They not only covered the cost of towing my Subaru in for them to inspect, but repaired my car at no charge to me when it was determined that the failure was due to a defective timing belt tensioner bolt. They also paid for my rental car while I was waiting to get my car back. It's back up and running like nothing ever happened. Fantastic service. I highly recommend Pro Automotive, and will definitely take my car back when it needs service again. Thanks, guys! You were great!