- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Monday morning and my sons truck was dead in the driveway. He needed to return to NC that day. Jeff came to the house towed the truck in and 30 minutes later my son was on the road. We did not have an appointment, but Jeff helped us out and I will be forever grateful. Super service. Thanks Jeff!
I had the timing belt replaced on my 2009 Subaru Outback in late February at Pro Automotive. On 4/5/18, my car broke down on the highway as I was leaving Roanoke. It was towed to the closest Subaru dealer in Roanoke, where they determined that the timing belt had failed and severely damaged the engine. I contacted Pro Automotive the next day. They not only covered the cost of towing my Subaru in for them to inspect, but repaired my car at no charge to me when it was determined that the failure was due to a defective timing belt tensioner bolt. They also paid for my rental car while I was waiting to get my car back. It's back up and running like nothing ever happened. Fantastic service. I highly recommend Pro Automotive, and will definitely take my car back when it needs service again. Thanks, guys! You were great!